References for UBC® Rapid
1. Giannopoulus A., et al. Comparative evaluation of the diagnostic performance of the BTA Stat test,NMP22 and Urinary Bladder Cancer antigen for primary and recurrent bladder tumors. J Urol 2001; 166:470-475.
2. Lüdecke G., et al. Comparative analysis of sensitivity to blood in the urine for urine-based point-of-care assays (UBC® Rapid, NMP22 BladderChek and BTA-stat) in primary diagnosis of bladder carcinoma. Interference of blood on the result of urine-based POC tests. Anticancer Res 2012; 32:2015-2018.
3. Ritter R., et al. Evaluation of a new quantitative point-of-care test platform for urine-based detection of bladder cancer. Urol Oncol 2014; 32:337-344.
4. Ecke T., et al. Preliminary results of a multicentre-study of the UBC® Rapid for detection of urinary bladder cancer. Anticancer Res 2015; 35:2651-2656.
5. Styrke J., et al. Evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of UBC® Rapid in bladder cancer: a Swedish multicentre study. Scand J Urol 2017; 51:293-300.
7. Pichler R., et al. Urinary Rapid and NMP22 test for bladder cancer surveillance in comparison to urinary cytology: Results from a prospective single-center study. Int J Med Sci 2017; 14:811-819.
8. Gleichenhagen J., et al. Evaluation of a new Survivin ELISA and UBC® Rapid for the detection of bladder cancer in urine. Int J Mol Sci 2018; 19:226-239
9. Ecke T., et al. UBC® Rapid Test-A Urinary Point-of-Care (POC) Assay for Diagnosis of Bladder Cancer with a focus on Non-Muscle Invasive High-Grade Tumors: Results of a Multicenter-Study. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Dec 2;19(12)